How it works
Step 1 – Where?
Congratulations! You have decided that you want to brew beer in your own Craft Beer Brewery! Great, but where is it going to be? You need a place!
Preferably you have an existing restaurant, pub, hotel or premises from where you can brew and sell your craft to your local restaurant, pub or hotel, mates and clientele.
Take note: It cannot be on a residential stand!
Step 2 – Who & What?
You will have to decide what the purpose of your brewery is going to be. This will determine which type of “CONTAIN-A-BREW” systems you will acquire.
- Who will consume my beer?
- How many litres of beer will they consume?
- In what form will we offer the beer – Draught keg, bottled or both?
- Where will the beer be consumed – onsite, offsite or both?
- Do I have access to good quality water and electricity?
- Is there space for a container brewery?
Remember: You will need to provide access for a truck to deliver the container!
Step 3 – How?
Now that you have identified your very thirsty target market (who cannot wait to taste your local brew) and satisfied yourself that you meet the requirements to place your “CONTAIN-A-BREW” on its designated spot, you need to do the following:
APPLY FOR YOUR LIQUOR LICENSE!
- Establish the Land Use Rights for the premises you intend to trade from.
- Confirm the suitability of your premises for an application for a Liquor License with the Town Planning Department of your local Municipality.
- In a Rural area you require a letter from the Rural Council confirming permission to apply for the license.
- A Zoning certificate will be required.
- You cannot apply for a Liquor License at Residential premises or Agricultural land without municipal consent or zoning.
- Use liquorwise.net for all you need to know and to apply.
MAKE SURE OF WHAT YOU WILL REQUIRE IN YOUR “CONTAIN-A-BREW”
Make contact with us so that we can guide you through the process and get you ready for this!
PLACE YOUR ORDER
The delivery time is +/- 14-16 weeks from order date.
Several funding options are also available from banks and organisations such as FUNDINGHUB, Pollen Finance and Finvice.